Thaum HP and Mana Amulet Quests
(Redirected from Thaumaturge Quests)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Part 1 for Thaums
- Talk to Initiate.Baraldun in Kesmai near priest.
- Go kill the Spirit.of.Misfortune, with curse, which roams the temple.
- Talk to Initiate.Baraldun again.
- Head to Axe Glacier
- Talk to Seer.Velara near trainer Phredick.
- Head to southwest cave right next to Axe town and kill the Lingering.Spirit with Death.
- Talk to Seer.Velara again.
- Reward: you just got +2 HP.
Part 2 for Thaums
- Kill Ydnac in Kesmai (must get killing blow).
- Talk to prisoner Alastyr behind Ydnac.
- Head to Leng.
- Go kill Vlad in his tower and take his necklace.
- Head to Kesmai temple and talk to Alastyr. Drop the amulet and have him teach.
- He will give you a scroll. Pick up the scroll
- You MUST take the scroll!
- Head to Axe Glacier
- Make your way to Jack and Jill, and get killing blow on either one of them.
- Did you remember the Scroll?
- Go back down the stairs from J&J Lair, if you immediately head East from the stairs you will get teleported to a ledge with Alastyr Shadow. Drop the scroll and teach.
- Reward: You just earned +5 hp.
- Head to Leng and kill Mini OL (his name is Rytsala) who is hiding out above the Griff Cliff to the far North East hiding behind a door that is above broken portal.
- You MUST get killing blow.
- Pick up the necklace he drops.
- Take the necklace back to Kesmai Temple and bring it to Elder.Ydcor. Drop it and teach.
- Elder will now drop the mana regen amulet.
- Reward: You just earned +8 hp.
Part 3 for Thaums
This next part is optional but will grant an additional +15 hp
- Rally to the pit in the far northwest on the Oak surface.
- There, Hierophant Nightshade and her colleague Elder Graymist will ask you to investigate a demonic scouting party that has set up in the small pit below, guarded by an adorable but feisty guard rat.
- Start by speaking with Elder.Graymist first.
- Only proceed down if you have reached skill 14. You will need to be quick with your spells to survive.
- Two in particular are required - poison cloud and curse.
- Kill the demon and Bring back the green bottle you find on the demon leader to Nightshade.
- Reward: +3/4 silver Thaum-only snake staff that casts neutralize poison, drops from demon leader (double click to cast neutralize, use command to throw as snake).
- Reward: You just earned +15 hp.