Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dexterity and how it plays a role[edit | edit source]
- Dexterity has finally been fixed! And you will absolutely want to stock up on it.
How does it work?[edit | edit source]
- Ignore your base stats, there are +1, +2, +3, and +6 rings. every +6 you get 1 add, you can get up to 3 adds. So you want 3 +6 rings, or 2 +9s ideally. 2 +3s will give you an add.
- 1 point of weapon AC ~= 1 Dex add = 4 non-hand weapon skill levels = 1.33 hand skill level (since hand blocking is 3x vs other skill per level).
- Moral of the story is max out your dex if you want to block to your best ability.
So how do I get rings?[edit | edit source]
- Head on over to the rings section and find out.